Showing 97–108 of 124 results
Flavoured Mate PackSale!
€ 19,00Add to basket
La Merced Mate PackSale!
€ 28,00Add to basket
Pipore Mate PackSale!
€ 46,50 – € 54,50Select options
Barao de Cotegipe Organica 1000g€ 17,00 Add to basket
Playadito Mate PackSale!
€ 24,50 – € 29,50Select options
Pipore Traditional Mate PackSale!
€ 15,00 – € 23,00Select options
Barao Premium 1000g€ 16,00 Add to basket
CBSe Guarana 500gSale!
€ 6,50Add to basket
CBSe Frutos del Bosque (Forest Fruits) 500gSale!
€ 6,50Add to basket
Cruz de Malta Boldo & Menta 500g€ 9,00 Read more
Cruz de Malta Manzanilla (Chamomille) 500g€ 7,50 Read more
Cruz de Malta Poleo, Menta & Peperina 500g€ 9,00 Read more
Showing 97–108 of 124 results
Yerba Mate in Europe
Un Mate is a yerba mate store where you can buy the best yerba tea and accessories. Order the top yerba mate tea and accessories and we deliver it to Europe and UK so you don’t have to leave your home.
In our shop you can choose from the top yerba mate tea from different brands and origins and browse from a selection of yerba mate accessories specialize designed to enhance your mate experience.
As an importer of yerba mate tea from Argentina and Paraguay, we can also supply wholesale orders to all Europe and UK.
What type of yerba mate tea should I buy?
There are many options of yerba tea that you can order at our store. If you are looking to purchase your first mate tea, we encourage you to try the traditional blends for a classic taste. However, you might find your preference in one of the other types of mate so here is a list of everything you will find at our yerba mate store:
- Traditional: classic yerba mate composed of dried leaves, twigs and dust. This is the most popular type of mate tea and how it's drank in South America.
- Flavoured: in this subcategory, the yerba tea blends have added ingredients to give more flavour to your infusion. You can choose from mixtures with fruits which are very well liked by the beginners drinking yerba mate or order a more herbal blend which makes for an excellent cold mate, known as Terere.
- Mate Cocido: people who are on the run or that prefer a softer version of mate drink will enjoy drinking it in tea bags. Brew it as a regular tea in your cup and enjoy this alternative type of yerba mate tea.
- Chimarrao: this is erva mate as it’s called in Brazil, where it comes from. It’s a fresher version of yerba mate tea as the leaves are not aged and they are grounded so finely that it’s almost powder. This gives this erva mate tea an intense green color and fresher taste.
Which are the Top yerba mate brands to purchase?
We are ranking the top yerba mate tea that you need to try.
- Colonia Liebig: producer of the most sold Argentinian mate, Playadito, it is a must try mate tea from Argentina. This blend is famously known for its softer taste and long-lasting mates.
- Cruz de Malta: this traditional yerba mate tea is a top-choice to drink every day. It’s well balanced flavour and intensity make it a mate drink that will suit everyone.
- Taragui: the most famous and recognized yerba mate brand from Argentina and probably in the world. This yerba tea plantation, Establecimiento Las Marias, in addition to the brand Taragui is responsible of producing various brands that include the premium line of yerba mate La Merced, the softer and herbal yerba tea blends Union and their new brand Mananita.
- Cooperativa Montecarlo: this plantation from Argentina produces the brands Yerba Mate Aguantadora and Pampa Organica. All their yerba mate tea is manufactured under a strict quality control that assure the consumers that they are buying the best mate tea.
- CBSe: the number one flavored mate tea from Argentina. The company from the province of Cordoba is the leading producer of yerba tea with added ingredients. Ranked as the strongest yerba mate you will find Cbse Energia with Guarana the most suitable choice if you are looking for an extra energy boost.
- Canarias: the most popular yerba mate in Uruguay. Chances are that if you see an Uruguayan drinking yerba mate tea he will probably have Canarias in his mate gourd.
- Kraus: a yerba mate drink from agricultural farming and organic certification from Misiones, Argentina. You can buy this ecological yerba mate and be guaranteed the best quality.
How much yerba tea can I drink from one packet?
Depending on how often you drink yerba mate you will want to buy from the different presentations that range from 250gr to 1000gr. A mate tea serving is usually 50 grams of dry leaves which allows you to drink around 1 liter of water with it.
As a beginner drinking mate you will want to order a 250gr packet until you find which is the type of yerba tea or brand that you most like. As this presentation is not available for all brands, you can purchase a 500gr mate tea packet instead and have more options to choose from. Once you have your favourite blend and developed your habit of drinking daily you can save money by buying 1kg packs of yerba mate.