Yerba Mate Taragui Sin Palo 500g
Yerba mate Taragui Sin Palo, also know as Taragui Despalada, is a yerba tea made with almost no sticks by the recognized and well-known plantation Las Marias. With fine cut leaves and a low amount of dust, customer who buy Yerba Mate Taragui sin palo choose it for its intensive taste. Add to cart!
Yerba Mate Taragüi sin palo (without sticks) 500g: the most stimulating yerba from Las Marias
Taragui yerba sin palo is a flagship product of the worldwide known plantation Las Marias. It’s a synonym for classic Argentine flavor in its finest form and assurance that the quality of the mate meets the most rigorous European Union food safety standards.
Taragüi Sin Palo is the strongest and most stimulating variety of TARAGUI.
Thanks to the fact that this version contains as much as 95% full-caffeine leaves and only 5% sticks, yerba Taragui despalada is unmatched in terms of strength and stimulation.
When we tested Taragui despalada in the laboratory, it turned out that an infusion of 50g of mate flooded with a liter of water at 75C contains between 275 and 380mg of caffeine (!).
Taragüi despalada is an intense and strong flavor straight from Argentina By purchasing Taragui, you will find out what original Argentine dried yerba tastes like, produced and packed in Argentina by a brand that has cultivated a long-standing tradition of production and cultivation since 1924! If you’re looking for the ideal yerba for daily consumption, there is no better choice than TARAGUI.
Try the most famous and recognizable Argentine yerba mate!
Why is Taragui Yerba the number 1 in the world of yerba mate?
☑️ It is the first and only Argentine yerba mate that does not contain carcinogenic Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs), as confirmed by the prestigious Eurofins laboratory in Germany. PAHs are potentially harmful to health and often present in smoke-dried yerba mate. In the case of Taragui – which is air-dried – no agrochemicals were detected during laboratory testing. By buying products from Las Marias, you can be sure that you will not harm your health.
☑️ A brew from Taragui yerba mate is a source of natural caffeine, which will stimulate you better than coffee! A quick and long-lasting energy boost is guaranteed. Taragui is often chosen by those with an increased need for energy and wanting to lead a healthy lifestyle. It is a brilliant alternative to coffee and energy drinks!
☑️ Each package of this yerba mate is full of valuable nutrients and antioxidants! Taragui matures in mineral-rich fertile soils of the Corrientes region in Argentina.
☑️ Thanks to the SIN HUMO technology, the taste of Taragui is fresh, pleasant, and mild with a delicate vegetal background. You will experience flavors characteristic of Argentine yerba mate (mild bitterness, acidic and herbal notes reminiscent of strong green tea).
☑️ Each package of Taragui yerba mate gives you the opportunity to benefit from over 100 scientifically proven health benefits of Paraguayan Holly.
☑️ Las Marías, the producer of Taragui, has developed the most advanced technology for processing tons of yerba mate with strict criteria for sustainable development and food safety, obtaining HACCP, BPM, FSC and RAS certificates. Therefore, by buying Taragui, you can be sure that your yerba mate meets all the rigorous conditions set by the European Union
☑️ Instead of pesticides and agrochemicals, Taragui uses biological products, and thanks to specialized technology in the drying process, there is an air exchange, and low-moisture wood is also used, which allows for a pure and healthy yerba mate.
Country of origin: Argentina
Composition: Ilex paraguansis (only leaves)
Type of yerba mate: Flavored.
Servings: The package contains 10-15 servings of the product.
Stimulation strength: 5/5 Yerbavolts
Net weight: 500g
Importer and official distributor: UNMATE SP. Z O. O.
Preparation method: pour with water not exceeding 80°C.
Storage method: store in a dry and cool place. Protect from moisture.
Importer: UNMATE SP. Z O. O
Expiration date / batch number: on the package.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.