Playadito Despalada


Yerba mate Playadito Despalada, also known as Playadito sin palo (no twigs) is the second most popular product of this brand. Customers who buy Playadito despalada choose it for a more intensive taste in their mate and energizing effect. Order today this recommended product.

In stock

Save 5% on Liebig when bought together

Liebig Original

Yerba Mate Liebig from the northern region of Corrientes is the Premium product of Cooperativa Liebig, also producer of the Playadito brand. Try this product for a smooth taste and long lasting mates! 

SKU: Playadito despalada 500g Categories: , Tag:

What is the taste of yerba mate Playadito Despalada?

Playadito Despalada often referred to as playadito sin palo, contains little dust, nice leaves and a maximum of 5% of twigs. It has a slight bitterness that pleasantly melts in your mouth. The essence of flavor that comes after pouring this yerba in combination with a very good stimulation, is something that will be appreciated by everybody who tries it. People who already know the brand should be encouraged to try this version.  

Playadito despalada yerba mate

Do you know what’s the image in the packaging of Playadito sin palo?  

The image in the packaging of Playadito despalada is of the province of Corrientes, in Argentina. This is where the company has its plantations and produces this product. A curious fact is that the red color of yerba mate playadito despalada’s packaging resembles the color of the soil in this region.  

Ingredients: 95% yerba mate leaves (ilex paraguariensis) and 5% twigs.

Country of origin: Argentina

Check our selection to find similar Traditional yerba mate.

Weight 0.5 kg

8 reviews for Playadito Despalada

  1. Ante Šikić

    New great taste

  2. Ariel

    Playadito is my favorite Yerba and if you need an extra dose of taste, the Despalada is awesome

  3. Ante Šikić

    Great yerba

  4. Alen

  5. Emanuele Giuliani

  6. Gregor Pratneker

  7. Alessandro Palumbo


Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may also like…