Playadito Despalada 500g

(3 customer reviews)

 5,80

Yerba mate Playadito Despalada, also known as Playadito sin palo (no twigs) is the second most popular product of this brand. Customers who buy Playadito despalada choose it for a more intensive taste in their mate and energizing effect. Order today this recommended product.

In stock

Save 20% on Liebig when bought together

Liebig Original 500g

Yerba Mate Liebig from the northern region of Corrientes is the Premium product of Cooperativa Liebig, also producer of the Playadito brand. Try this product for a smooth taste and long lasting mates! 

SKU: Playadito despalada 500g Categories: , Tag:

Description

What is the taste of yerba mate Playadito Despalada?

Playadito Despalada often referred to as playadito sin palo, contains little dust, nice leaves and a maximum of 5% of twigs. It has a slight bitterness that pleasantly melts in your mouth. The essence of flavor that comes after pouring this yerba in combination with a very good stimulation, is something that will be appreciated by everybody who tries it. People who already know the brand should be encouraged to try this version.  

Do you know what’s the image in the packaging of Playadito sin palo?  

The image in the packaging of Playadito despalada is of the province of Corrientes, in Argentina. This is where the company has its plantations and produces this product. A curious fact is that the red color of yerba mate playadito despalada’s packaging resembles the color of the soil in this region.  

Ingredients: 95% yerba mate leaves (ilex paraguariensis) and 5% twigs.

Country of origin: Argentina

Check our selection of Traditional yerba mate to find similar products here.

Additional information

Weight 0.5 kg

3 reviews for Playadito Despalada 500g

  1. Ante Šikić

    New great taste

  2. Ariel

    Playadito is my favorite Yerba and if you need an extra dose of taste, the Despalada is awesome

  3. Ante Šikić

    Great yerba

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may also like…