Fidel compuesta con Moringa

 12,50

Fidel compuesta con Moringa is another Argentine yerba mate from a less known company from the Misiones area, namely the town of El Dorado. This blend includes Moringa, a very nutritious plant considered a superfood that will boost all the nutrients you get from your mate!

In stock

Buy together and save 20%

Tyga compuesta con Moringa

Yerba mate Tyga Compuesta con Moringa is an Argentinean product that was hard to find on our market. An unique blend that combines Moringa, an exotic superfood very rich in nutrients, with our beloved yerba mate. Try this mate for a nutritious boost!

SKU: Fidel 500g Categories: ,

Description

Fidel Moringa is a blend combining Moringa Oleifera, a densely nutritious plant. This supplement is often called the tree of life, it can also be found in health food stores as a superfood. This plant is credited with having a strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effect, as well as being rich in vitamin C, magnesium, calcium and potassium.

Fidel Moringa is mainly dried consisting of nicely cut leaves and sticks (96%), which is naturally seasoned for 18 months. The remaining 4% is the addition of moringa oleifera. Such a mixture offers a pleasant, quite light taste of yerba with a noticeable addition, as well as natural stimulation that pleasantly mobilizes to action The maximum recommended consumption of Moringa Oleifera is 5 grams per day, which translates into 125 grams of Fidel.

Country of origin: Argentina
Composition: Paraguay Holly – leaves and sticks, moringa oleifera (Moringa Oleifera)

Shop similar Flavoured Yerba Mate.

Additional information

Weight 0.5 kg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Fidel compuesta con Moringa”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *